Are you looking to create a cozy, inviting atmosphere in your home but don’t know where to start? One of the easiest ways to transform a room is by adding our handcrafted photo boards to your walls. We know it can be hard to know where to start when it comes to finding the right photo for your room. The Broken Plank makes it easy for you to upload any of your favorite photos from your phone or computer, to our website so you can create your perfect space!
Here are five tips to help you find the perfect photo board to hang in your home.
1. Consider the color scheme and overall design of your room. A photo that complements the colors and style of your room will look more natural and create a harmonious atmosphere.
2. Think about the mood of the room. Do you want a bright, cheerful photo that will lift your spirits when you enter the room? Or are you looking for something more calming and serene? When ordering your photo board from The Broken Plank we give you options to print with or without wood grain. The wood grain gives a more calming and artistic look to your room. The without wood grain option tends to give that bright cheerful vibe.
3. Consider the size of the photo board. A large photo board will be a focal point and draw people’s attention, while a small photo board can be used to add subtle detail.
4. Think about the subject matter. A photo board of a beach or nature scene can bring a calming feel to a room, while a portrait or cityscape can add a more dynamic energy.
5. Look for a photo that speaks to you. Find the perfect photos that make your house your own!